New kitchen model LAB
18 July 2016
A minimalist design concept and a strong aesthetic impact: LAB project is characterized by the 22 mm thick door, available in 10 colors: white, cashmere, dark gray, 4 new wood-effect finishes and three innovative cement effects.
The peculiarity of the new LAB project Cucinesse is the door head: available in 4 sides with straight edge and with the innovative solution LAB 30, with 30 degree cut which acts as a grip for opening.
A strong kitchen, an innovative and stylish design; freedom to choose unique architectures, different finishes and defined capabilities: the result is a unique environment, personalized in its every elements.
- Tall units and base units standard h 70 with wood door, S121 finish
- Worktop th. 2 cm in cement FB50 finish
- Wall units and open elements in cachemire U6581 finish
- Alluminium plinth h 15
- Alluminium opening slim groove
- Shelves and panels in cement FB50 finish
- Snack top th. 6 cm stone brown 545 colour
LAB 30 Project
LAB project is enriched with an innovative solution: the door with 30-degree cut which acts as a grip for opening. A minimalist design concept and a strong aesthetic impact: the new cement effect and the sophisticated design architectures, make your kitchen a perfect synthesis of contemporary living.
- Maxi base unit h 80 – door cement FB02
- Worktop th. 2 cm as door cement FB02
- Tall units dark gray U6299 colour
- Anthracite plinth h 6 and flat groove
- Snack top th. 4 cm in melamine finish lava mod. Krea